Jonathan Goodman is the founder of the Personal Trainer Development Center and author of multiple bestselling books for personal trainers. In addition, Jon founded the first-ever certification for online fitness trainers, the Online Trainer Academy. Originally from Toronto, Jon and his wife Alison spend their winters traveling the world with their baby boy, Calvin.
In this Episode of Barbell Shrugged:
- What are the biggest hurdles to creating an online training business?
- How to start an online training business?
- What should athletes look for in hiring an online coach?
- Do you have to have a massive audience to be successful online?
- What is the best way to build a relationship with your online coach?
Online Trainer Show: https://www.theptdc.com/online-trainer-show-podcast
Personal Trainer Development Center: https://www.theptdc.com/online-trainer-show-podcast
Online Trainer Academy: https://www.theptdc.com/online-trainer-academy-certification
Please Support Our Sponsors
Shadow Creative Studios – Save $200 + Free Consult to start you podcast using code” “Shrugged” at podcast.shadowstud.io
Organifi – Save 20% on all Organifi purchases going to www.organifi.com/shrugged
PRX Performance – Garage Gym Equipment and Accessories: Save 5% using the coupon code “Shrugged”
Fittogether- Brand New Fitness Social Media App Fittogether
Legion Athletics –Whey Protein, Creatine, and Pre-Workout – Save 20% using code “SHRUGGED”
http://magbreakthrough.com/shrugged to get a 10% discount with coupon code SHRUGGED10.