THE BUSY DAD’S GUIDE TO LOSING 9 POUNDS IN 21 DAYS
AND BUILDING A STRONG, LEAN, AND ATHLETIC BODY YOU ARE PROUD OF
INSIDE YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Personalized nutrition to help you lose 9 pounds in the next 21 days to build a strong, lean, and athletic body without sacrificing family, fatherhood, or fitness.
- 21-Day Workout Program to build muscle and burn body fat.
- “Four Quarters of Fat Loss” Guide to boosting metabolism without killing yourself on a treadmill.
- Facts and Future exercise to build a transformative mindset.
- Diesel Dad 100 morning routine to kickstart your fat loss first thing in the morning.
HOW FAR ARE YOU GOING TO LET THIS GO?
You want to look in the mirror and see a strong, lean, and athletic body you are proud of.
But, you don’t, it feels frustrating, and chips away at your confidence.
Fitness, Family, and Fatherhood are essential and busy dads should have a training program that ensures the success of all three.
Strong families, raising strong kids, are led by Diesel Dads.
WE GET IT…
Our coaches are all dads, just like you.
There is less time than ever to eat and train while balancing family and fatherhood.
In fact, all of our clients are dads, that love lifting weights, want to be leaders in their household, and need efficient workouts to reach their goals.
BECOME A DIESEL DAD
Enter email address
Download your personalized guide
Take the Diesel Dad 21 Day Challenge
RECEIVE 10 FREE BONUSES
UNLIMITED SUPPORT FROM ME
I will be with you every step of the way
Customize your body, goals, and workouts
“HOW TO EAT” NUTRITION GUIDE
Foods that Build Muscle and Burn Fat
RECOMMENDED GROCERY LISTS
Simplify the Supermarket
MEAL PREP AND PLANNING
Set your week up for success
Personalized macros that work for you
Build muscle, better recovery, and more energy
VIDEO MOVEMENT GUIDE
“How to” movement demos and explanations
WORKOUT TRACKING SHEETS
Track your results and see improvements
DIESEL DAD DOJO
Coaching and Community Support
IN 21 DAYS YOU WILL
Lose body fat
Start your day with success
Balance family, fatherhood, and fitness
A leader in your household
OR REMAIN THE SAME
Incapable of taking action
Feeling insecure and lacking confidence