Today’s episode features Ben Patrick (“Knees Over Toes Guy”), coach and founder of the “Athletic Truth Group.”
Ben overcame debilitating knee and shin pain, as well as subsequent surgeries through a personal journey taking knee and foot strength training means to their fullest potential. Ben transformed his basketball career, going from being continually injured and under-achieving to having a successful junior college stint through improving his own knee health and performance. This culminated for Ben with a scholarship offer to Boston University for basketball, but due to NCAA eligibility rules, Ben turned it down and began training athletes.
In this Episode of Barbell Shrugged:
- Common misconceptions about knee pain
- Why knees over toes is the answer to ending knee pain.
- Baseline exercises for rebuilding the knee from pain to performance
- Why walking backwards is often missed for ending knee pain
- The importance of sprinting for increasing performance
Please Support Our Sponsors
Organifi – Save 20% on all Organifi purchases going to www.organifi.com/shrugged
Garage Gym Equipment and Accessories: https://prxperformance.com/discount/BBS5OFF Save 5% using the coupon code “BBS5OFF”
BiOptimizers: www.masszymes.com/shruggedfree – for FREE bottle of BiOptimizers Masszymes
U.S. Air Force – Find out if you do at airforce.com