Armen Hammer has been doing CrossFit for more than 10 years and has been producing content around the CrossFit Games since 2012. You can find his coverage, commentary, and analysis on YouTube on ArmenHammerTV and his various podcasts including Scale As Needed on iTunes, Spotify, and everywhere else you can find podcasts.
Download his free eBook: https://bit.ly/101freeworkouts
In this Episode of Barbell Shrugged:
- What happens to the CrossFit Games without Mat Fraser?
- Is Tia Clair Toomey the best athlete of all time?
- CrossFit selling out to a venture firm is now cool?
- Is opening a CrossFit gym in 2021 a good idea?
- How does CrossFit regain dominance in the fitness industry?
Please Support Our Sponsors
Organifi – Save 20% on all Organifi purchases going to www.organifi.com/shrugged
Garage Gym Equipment and Accessories: https://prxperformance.com/discount/BBS5OFF Save 5% using the coupon code “BBS5OFF”
BiOptimizers: www.masszymes.com/shruggedfree – for FREE bottle of BiOptimizers Masszymes
U.S. Air Force – Find out if you do at airforce.com