Why is optimizing your nutrition so important for weightlifters?
Being the best weightlifter you can possibly be requires you to work your ass off, for years, training and eating to reach your goals of bigger and bigger snatches, cleans, jerks and squats.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR BODY IS A SKILL!!!
Want to have a body you are proud of and hit PR’s in the gym? More muscular arms and legs? Less bodyfat? See your abs?
100% focus on your training AND nutrition are key to making it happen. However; in my experience, most athletes fail to be their best because they give 100% focus and attention to their training BUT ONLY 50% focus and attention to their nutrition. That’s not good enough.
You can’t be your best (you can’t even be good…) if your only giving half effort to your nutrition. Especially if you’re over 30 years old… it’ll catch up to you. You won’t recover between workouts, you’ll show up tired to training and eventually you’ll burn out and quit all together.
You need to give what, and how much, you eat just as much attention and respect as you give your training or you’ll never reach your potential.
To make it as easy as possible for you to dial in your nutrition I made Nutrition For Weightlifters.
Want instant access?
Add this product to your cart, follow the checkout process and you can be watching it just a few minutes from now.
What’s Included in the course?
It’s a 10 video course containing everything we know about creating and building an effective nutrition strategy to build muscle mass, lose body fat and improve your overall performance.
Stronger legs, back and shoulders mean hitting bigger and bigger snatches, cleans, jerks and squats. Less body fat means you look good doing it! And if you choose to compete in the sport of weightlifting you’ll be in the lowest weight-class possible giving you the best possible chance at winning when it counts.
You’ll get all the critical nutrition habits you must adopt to boost your strength and performance while improving your body composition.
You’ll have a model showing you the best way to structure your regular, as well as post workout, meals showing you exactly what you should be eating at different times of the day.
You know the healthiest, most nutrient dense foods you absolutely must include in your diet and which foods to avoid.
Our preferred methods for losing excess body fat that while simultaneously keeping you as strong as possible.
How to optimize your meal plan to get the most out of your training and recovery.
Discover how to take advantage of the Window Of Gainz that allows you to speed up recovery and muscle growth.
Nutrition For Weightlifters is for beginner and intermediate weightlifters (if you’re truly elite you should get a personal nutrition coach!!).
If you’ve got progress to make in the gym or with body composition, eating more of the right foods and less of the wrong foods is critical to your success.
“I had suspected I was short on calories, but the program guidance coupled with tracking showed exactly where I was and where I needed to be. Balancing my macros and increasing my intake according the your recommendations, I’ve got more energy have over the last month, I’ve gained 5 lbs and have had by body fat go down by 1% .” -Bryan Y.
Here is the breakdown of the 10 videos:
- Introduction: Why Great Nutrition Is Important for Weightlifters Learn why you need to optimize your nutrition in order to maximize your performance and training efforts.
- What Experienced Weightlifters Eat “Skip to the front of the line”… We’ll show you exactly how seasoned athletes structure their meals so you can start eating and performing better right away.
- What Foods to Eat Learn what kinds of foods you should focus on eating so you can have more energy, more muscle and less body fat.
- How Much to Eat Discover how much food you should eat to pack on lean muscle mass naturally without having to force feed yourself all day long.
- When to Eat Master properly timing your meals and food intake so you can speed up recovery and muscle growth.
- All About Macros Skip all the confusion and super-scientific details about macros. Fully grasp everything you need to know about macronutrients and learn what the best and worst macronutrient food sources are.
- What to Eat Before, During and After Training Learn how to approach everyday nutrition so you can perform your best in training and what the best nutritional supplements are for supporting the daily demands of training.
- How To Eat to Get Leaner and Stay Strong Everything you need to know to lose body fat the smart way.
- How to Eat to Build Strength and Muscle Mass The keys to getting swole, building strength and minimizing fat gain.
- How to Eat for Olympic Weightlifting Competitions Become an expert at preparing food for competitions so you can achieve record-setting performances.
** ALSO audio only lessons included: You can download audio of all your nutrition lessons so you can listen while driving to work, running errands, chores and etc. **
PLUS 4 FREE BONUS GIFTS!
Bonus #1 – Nutrition for Weightlifters 8 Week Meal Plan ($97 Value) Take the guess work out of your nutrition with this 96-page 8 week meal plan complete with 32 recipes, shopping lists and macronutrient calculations to kickstart your nutritional transformation.
Bonus #2 – Macronutrient and Food Source Reference Guide ($27 Value) Discover the 44 types of foods that should be a staple in your diet and the 11 types of foods you definitely want to save for #ViceFriday!
Bonus #3 – How to Count Macros Guide ($27 Value) Learn the secrets of how to count macros, track your food like a pro and take full control over your nutrition.
Bonus #4 – Macronutrient Calculator ($17 Value) Easily figure out how much food you need to eat to put on solid muscle mass, lose body fat without losing strength, or maximize your strength without gaining or losing weight. Why put off taking your nutrition (and ultimately your training and recovery) to the next level?
How do I get started?
You can invest in Nutrition for Weightlifters right now, it’s a full digital product and you can be watching within minutes after you buy.
This course comes with a 30-day 100% guarantee of your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this course, simply let us know and you’ll receive a full refund.
All you need to do is click “add to cart”, follow the checkout process, check your email for your login info, and you’ll be watching in just a few minutes.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Doug and Anders
There are no reviews yet.