Making Strong People Stronger
This 8 Week Snatch Cycle is designed for athletes with a current snatch PR between 165# and 225# for males and 115# and 155# for females.
This program has four mandatory and two optional training days. Each training session includes olympic lifting, strength training, conditioning. accessory work, and core training.
Get Swole – 4 Week Accumulation Phase
The initial four weeks of the OTC Snatch Cycle is a high volume accumulation phase. Highlighted by high rep, position, and technique work in the snatch accompanied with full body, hypertrophy strength training.
Get Jacked – 4 Week Strength Phase
The second four weeks is focused on using the strength base gained in weeks 1-4 and applying towards building a new 1 Rep Max. Less technique, less volume, and an increased focus on maximizing strength, power, and speed.
- Video Demonstrations
- Core Training
- GPP/ Conditioning
- Warm ups
- Joint Specific Mobility Plans
- Muscular Imbalance Training Plans
The goal is to get brutally strong.
- Click the Add To Cart button – add a bunch of groceries to your cart too. You’ll need a lot of food to recover from the training.
- Commit for 8 weeks – Clear your schedule. In 8 weeks, you will get strong as hell and PR your snatch.
- Focus – Clear your schedule. Every meal, sleep, and training session matters.
Sample Day of Programming
Week 1 – Day 1:
A. Snatch with a Pause at Knee + Snatch (Rest 90-120 sec/sets)
- 73% 7 x 1 + 1 (Work up on last two if no misses)
B. Back Squat – tempo: 3-0-1-0 (Rest 3-4 minutes/sets)
- 5 x 5 at 75%
C. Barbell Wide Good Mornings – stay at a 7-8 RPE – tempo: 4-0-3-0 (Rest 3-4 minutes/sets)
- Start with 25% of Squat 3 x 8
D. Conditioning: Prowler Pushes (Prowler + 140 pounds)
- 4 Sets:
- High Handles 25 yards
- Low Handles 25 yards
Money Back Guarantee
You’ve got 30 days to get your money back, no questions asked.
30 days is more than enough time to see the whole program and put it to the test. I want you to start the program and start making progress. If it’s not working for you, you’ll get your money back. But commit to the process. Make the time in the gym. Fuel yourself with enough food, and get the sleep you need to recover.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Let’s Get Strong,
Doug and Anders